Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Dream Camera

Okay ... I have my dream camera, It is kind of an oldie I guess, but it is the Nikon D40 SLR. I have always enjoyed Nikon camera. I have a close friend that has used Nikon for years. I used to shoot with it, but I never did the set up for shooting, He did. I wish he still lived around here because I would love to learn from him now. I have been pricing the camera at different places and it costs from 399.00 to 799.00 depending on the place.

My cousin just got one .. So I am going to be able to see some of it's work close up in the near future. She is going to be a photography graduate this coming year from one of our local community colleges. We are planning some outings ... I can say that I cannot wait. I think all of this might be re-newing my excitement with taking photos ... and I know I needed that. I was starting to not care if I ever picked up a camera again. I am sure that thought was born of having to spend more time alone, Which I already do enough already because the husband and I work different schedules now and have been for a while (since my freaking car broke down majorly again!!!).

2 comments:

Josh Jones said...

Thats a great camera! I've had great luck with all my Nikon DSLR's. You owe it to yourself to get one, they are a ridiculous bargain right now... I think you have the skills to move up to one!

Winnie said...

Thanks Josh ... Coming from you .. I take that to heart, You are one of my favorite photographers .. I have always enjoyed your work, as well as some of the others in the community. I really think I need look into this more because I need that boost to keep me shooting right now. :-)