Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another Trip To The Zoo

I went to the Rosamond Gifford Zoo At Burnett Park for the second time yesterday to participate in the Winter At The Zoo Photography Contest. I was really disappointed because it was too cold out for the African Lions to be out. I really wanted to see them playing in the snow, but maybe I can get out there again before Winter ends, but the weather is warmer. I got a few shots while I was there, but not too many because most of the animals were in their indoor habitats and could not be viewed.

River Otters

Asian Elephant - Male - Born 1972 in Thailand


Mandrill

This shot of the Mandrill is a bit shaky. I forgot to bring my mono pod, but I am posting it because it was so sweet. The intensity these two Mandrill shared in the 10 minutes I stood there looking at them was amazing.

No comments: