Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cousin's And More

I decided to do a small blog based on some family photos. I usually take a lot of these, and I know that little kids are hard to get their skin just right, but this is something I am still working on a lot.

Above you have Ms. Isabella who is my cousin Laura's daughter, She appears to like sitting on John's Harley Davidson quite a bit. John is my mother's long time boyfriend.

Above you have my niece Chantal .. She was not in a great mood because she was tired

Above we have my Cousin Desmond ... He is not someone I see smile a lot .. So I had to take a photograph of it as proof that is does happen from time to time.

Above is my Cousin Amber and her nephew Gabe. They were enjoying each others company at one of our many family picnic events.

Above is my Grandpa Pete and my Mother (Pat). Pete is not my biological grandfather, but he has always been a very big part of my life and has been in my biological grandmothers life for as long as I can remember.

Above you will find who is known to me as BIG TROUBLE ... Just kidding ... This is my wonderful husband. He is someone that is very special to me. He came into my life without any warning, and he decided he wanted to stay there.

No comments: