Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Looking a Bit Better ...

I have been coming back to live thanks to this what seems to be wonder drug for my knee. The last couple of weeks made my knee think it did not work anymore, unless I had my Cane in hand, and I started taking a medication for the Arthritis, and what a difference. It is not giving me 100 %, but it is giving me something to work with ... Now I just need a day that the temperature id above 32 degrees and I can get out with the camera a little bit and get some winter shots ... I am looking forward to that because Winter is actually one of my favorite times of the year to shoot. I love the ice formations, and the way the ice forms around waterfalls.

Every time it snows ... I just want to get in the car and go, but my knee has had other plans because when it snows it usually drops below the safe operating temperature for my camera, which is between 32 and 104 degrees Fahrenheit. I am looking to upgrade my camera eventually, but right now ... I just cannot afford to do it, but someday I will.

2 comments:

Josh Jones said...

Glad to hear things are looking better! Thanks for all the comments on my blog!

Winnie said...

Thank You Josh! .. You are welcome for all of the comments. Your work is something I look forward to viewing .. Keep up the good work!