Monday, December 1, 2008

Black And White Photography

I think I might take up a change in my area of interest in Photography ... I really feel like Black and White photography is something I can work with. I am going to study it a little bit more, but I am finding that I like my images a lot better and can do more with them in processing in black and white. I cannot seem to get the color images the way I want them ... and I seem to be able to nail exactly what I want with Black and White.

I am starting to put together a small web page with my photos on it. I think I may have to copy right protect them and such, but I am only at the beginning stages. If you want to check out my progress ... Come check it out. I am starting with some of my recent Black and White's that I enjoy. I am not a professional by any means, but I feel I have come a long way since I started in late 2006.

I am looking forward to my learning experience at the college with my cousin and I will be sure to share it here when we get it all planned and done.

No comments: