Saturday, November 29, 2008

Looking Back #2

I have been going threw a lot of my older photos for lack of anything better to do becasue each day that goes by ... the ability to walk slips away just a little bit more .. and I have to be honest .. It ticks me off, but it scares me at the same time ... mostly because I am not sure what is causing the issues.

I have discovered that I have a bit of a love for black and white photography ... more so than color. I decided to take some of these photos I was looking threw and convert them to black and white and I have to say that I think I like some of them better minus the color.

The photos are going to be a bit darker ... This was intentional ... as was the fact that some of them may be a bit over sharpened. I am finding that I like a photo that is a bit sharper than most do.


My cousin is in her final year of photography school at a local community college and she has invited me to come with her to take a few black and white images with her film camera and she will than take me to her class with her and I will get a lesson in developing black and white film. I am really excited about this because I have been wanting to learn something ... and I am one of those people that learn better by doing things "Hands On".

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving ... and until next time ... take care.

2 comments:

Josh Jones said...

Beautiful images!

Winnie said...

Thanks Josh ... Coming from you that is a true compliment!