Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tombstones #3

This will be the final post to cover the photo challenge from the community at (NYFalls.com). I have enjoyed this challenge more than any of the other challenges I have taken part in. I got really excited about the history lessons behind the people whose names are written on the markers I photographed.


This last outting for me ... sent me on a discovery of my photo editing software (Photoshop Elements 6) and back to my favorite type of photography .. Black & White. I am discovering things like Color Correction (The process of adjusting the amount of different colors in an image.) Color Temperature (The amount of Red, Green and Blue light emitted by a particular light source.) Sharpening (Applying an image-correction filter inside a photo editor to create the appearance of sharper focus.)



To see more images you can go to my flickr site.

No comments: