Saturday, November 22, 2008

Looking Back

I have been sitting here today trying to figure out what to write about as I have been trying to pack for our big move next month. I have grown sick of this nasty little apartment we have lived in for quite a few years now ... and it is time for a change.

I got out a CD that had images on it from 2007 and compared them to what I have been doing and I think I might actually be learning something about the way I take photos and edit them. I know I am no where near a professional, but I think it could be a lot worse also.
Taken 4/16/2007

Taken 6/12/2007

Taken 6/22/2007

Taken 8/21/2007

Taken 11/5/2007

Taken 11/25/2007

Taken 12/13/2007

Taken 12/31/07

The subjects that I am interested in have not changed, but the way I take them has. I take more time with them before I shoot them. I think about what it is I am looking for when I Shoot them, and most of all .. What I want them to look like when I am done with them because I use them to hang on the walls in my apartment and to give to family and friends. I have been thinking about putting some of them into frames and donating them to a program where I work that will give them to sick people. I need a bit more information before I decide on that however.

2 comments:

Josh Jones said...

I love your idea with the frames and giving them out, I'll have to look into that as well!

Winnie said...

Thanks Josh ... I will let you know about donating at my local medical center if you would like.