Saturday, February 20, 2010

Update

I have not been out with my camera in months now. I miss it. I was in the forum that I love being in and it reminded me what it was I loved about taking photos. It makes me want to get up and go take photos of something, but my car has no brakes and it's too cold for my leg to let me walk anywhere near home that is interesting to me.

I lost my way along this journey in life. I am finding it again slowly. I have made some pretty major discoveries about myself. I pushed myself too far and I broke. I thought I could take something horrible and help myself threw it by facing it head on, I am certain I should not have done that, but I am not going to regret trying either.

It should be interesting to see what happens when I pick up the camera again, That won't be until nicer weather comes. The winter months are hard for me to go out and shoot because I have a steel plate in my leg, and the cold does not mix well with that.

I hope you are all doing well.

No comments: