Monday, February 9, 2009

Update ...

I have not really been out to shoot anything for a couple of weeks because walking out the front door was something that felt like death to me because of the cold air going into my lungs. I have a really bad case of Bronchitis. I am doing a little bit better this week, but they think I might have Asthma now and that is what is causing all the lung problems ... Ugg!! Does the freaking list ever end. I kid you not, It feels like the older I get ... The more I seem to fall apart. I think I have had enough of that for a while. I would love to go more than a month before the next attack happens. I go to walk out my door and I cough for about a half hour straight! Going to work has been a challenger, but I need the money to pay my bills and I do not have one of those jobs that pays sick time, much less anything else. I did stay home Tuesday last week because I could barely move due to the Migraines I have been getting from the coughing.

I now have to deal with an inhaler, Prednisone, antibiotics, and Cough syrup with codeine! I guess it could be a lot worse .. I could be in the hospital right? .. lol. I am hoping it does not take as long as the doctors say to kick this round, because this one has been painful both physically and emotionally. I am doing pretty good so far ... I can talk this week, that is more than I could do last week, So I am getting better slowly I guess.

2 comments:

Josh Jones said...

ouch... don't worry there is nothing outside that great right now anyways :(

Winnie said...

Yeah lol ... I found that out when I did decide I was feeling good enough to try to go out.