Saturday, November 8, 2008

Random Outing #1

I found myself in one of my favorite places again this past week ... I needed sometime to just be alone without all of my worries and troubles, So I went to the Cornell Plantations. I seem to like this one place within the plantations to just sit and relax.

I am not sure what causes so much peace for me at this spot, but I love it no matter what time of the year. I usually go out to this place when life becomes a bit too much to take ... and I was just having a bad day ... So I grabbed my camera bag and went out the door to a short 5 mile drive from home. I decided to mess around with my Photoshop Elements 6 program today and found this feature that would let take a black and white image and use infrared on it. I think it is kind of awesome. I have seen other photographers use it, and I liked the out come of their work, So I choose a couple of photos and gave it a try.

This is not my favorite of the two images I tried using this feature on, but I like it none the less. I am not an expert on this program or it's features, but I think if I keep using it and keep working with it I might get better.

No comments: