Friday, November 7, 2008

A New Start ...

I am back again ...

I had started another blog that I had going for about a month before I accidentally hit the Delete button ... Opps! Only I would do something like that. I am going to try to re-construct all of the previous blogs I had within that blog ... That back up hand written system will come in handy after all.

I have not really had too much time to get out and take some photos this week. The change in the weather from hot to cold makes a major change in how much mobility I have. I have metal in one of my ankles and when it gets cooler ... My pain level goes from tolerable to not so tolerable.

I love family gatherings ... mostly the ones where I get to see my Grandmother ... Of all the people in my life ... She has been the only one that has been completely honest with me about things my parents should have told me. This photo is of my grandmother and my precious niece ... Two very wonderful people who hold a special place in my heart.

I guess I will tell you all a little bit about me for this first blog. I got married to a wonderful man in August of 2005. I knew the day I meet him I would marry him at some point in our lives. The major attraction was his sense of humor, I had never meet anyone that could make me laugh so hard with just one sentence ... the rest just happened a long the way.

I enjoy taking pictures ... I am far from being an expert, but I find I am madly in love with it. I love being outdoors with just my camera and my tripod, I also enjoy art, reading, writing, watching movies, family gatherings and hanging out with our 3 crazy cats. I am a pretty laid back person unless provoked ... than all bets are off.


In photographing things ... I enjoy nature scenes the most ... If it is outdoors ... It is fair game for the camera. One of my favorite places to go is Chittenango Falls State Park in Chittenango Falls, NY. This waterfall is amazing. I cannot hike the trail to see the whole impressive flow, but ... I can enjoy it from the top and every time I go to the Syracuse Area ... I stop by it along the way. I prefer the digital photo to the film. Here is a little bit about Digital Photography.

I really do not have anything to share at this point, but I thought I would re-direct my readers to the new home.

No comments: