Monday, July 6, 2009

Old Time & Tractors

Man ... I really need to get some posting done. I have some things ready to post, but I just have not had the time to do it. I messed up my back trying to put the groceries in the truck of the car a little over a week ago ... The drive home sucked!!! I went alone.

On a brighter note ... before that happened I got out to visit my father. It is always a very hard thing for me to do because of things that have happened between us, but I decided it was a growing experience I needed to do. It makes me stronger in the long run, so it's worth it. He has this really old tractor out at his place, and I took an interesting shot of it.


I am not sure what it was about this tractor that got my attention, but it seemed like something unusual to photograph, and I decided to give it a try. More to come within a few days. I have a few from the past few weeks I really want to get posted and share. I have been out doing some experimenting since I can move around better now.

2 comments:

Josh Jones said...

cool shot, I like the tones and textures in this!

Winnie said...

Thanks Josh, I just liked this old Tractor!! I want to go back out and see how many more interesting ways I can shoot it!!