Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Better Time and Places

Well ... I am doing better than I was doing last week. I feel almost human again, and I have not talked to my father since all of that stuff started. I feel better knowing that my heart is okay though, let's just say it got worse before it got better. I now have something to help when things get like that.

I have been out trying to shoot the last couple of weekends. I did not get much this past weekend because the place I wanted to shoot at ... all it did was rain all day. My niece got crowned Lumberjill, This is a big thing in the town she lives in, and I planned on shooting some photos with her in her pretty yellow borrowed dress, but because of the weather all I could do was watch.

I took some shots of a few things I found a little interesting. I have always loved vines that cover a building. I am not sure why I think they are so pretty, but I do ... So here are a couple of shots of that sort.

I just enjoy being outdoors once in a while, so much that I cannot help but take pictures of the things I see .. more for the memories of seeing them than anything. I went to Emerson Park in Auburn, NY this past weekend and it is one of my favorite parks in this area because it has some history. I took this shot just as the outdoor walk path light turned on.

I plan on getting out again this coming up weekend. I am not sure where I am going to yet. I feel one of those trips coming on that happens by pointing in a direction an driving in it to see where it leads me. I have been wanting to take a drive down to a place in Pennsylvania I lived years ago .. Who knows I may end up in that direction.

No comments: