Thursday, April 9, 2009

Geting Out

Well ... I think this weekend if the weather stays nice, I will get out with the camera for the first time in well over a month, minus the recent visit to see my brother and his family as well as my mother's boyfriend's birthday party.

I guess I just have not really been in the mood to get out. I have been sick of the Winter now for about a month and just did not want to go out when it has been cold. I just kept getting sick every time I tried, So I gave up. I cannot afford the medical bills that go with getting sick all of the time. I have some insurance, but the co-pays were starting to take a toll on an already very tight budget.

I am looking forward to getting out with the camera ... So I will be posting again soon, I hope!

1 comment:

Josh Jones said...

Same here, it's been well over a week since I've touched mine... I'm going to have to get out this weekend!